Updated: Jan 2
Botox is one of our popular treatment to decrease wrinkle .
for more information check the page below
what is Botox ?
Botox is a drug made from a neurotoxin produced by the bacteriumClostridium botulinum called botulinum toxin.
It is used medically to treat certain muscular conditions and cosmetically remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles.
Botulinum toxin is sold commercially under the names:
Botox, Vistabel, Botox cosmetic (OnabotulinumtoxinA or botulinum toxin type A)
Dysport (AbobotulinumtoxinA or botulinum toxin type A)
Bocouture, Xeomin (IncobotulinumtoxinA or botulinum toxin type A)
Myobloc (RimabotulinumtoxinB or botulinum toxin type B).
which Brand we use in our clinic ?
at Worrakorn clinic ,Wee choose Botox From Allergan company
The First FDA approved Botulinum toxin A , which has largest research published about safety and efficacy
what Botox can do for your face ?
correct crows feet
decrease bunny line
Glabella frown lines
facial lifting and decrease Platysma muscle tone
correct Axillary hyperhidrosis
when will i see the differences ?
Botox start to show the action at day 3-5 after injection
and will reach maximum effect at 2 week after injection .
We usually do the top up treatment at two week after we see the maximum effect .
and this effect will last long 5-6 months
How much does Botox treatment cost at Worakorn clinic ?
we sale Botox 100 Units bottle for 30,000 bath
and 15000 bath for 50 units bottle
normally for correct upper-face wrinkle , we recommend approximately 50 unit
how long for Botox treatment Procedure ?
normally will take 45 minute waiting for numbness cream to be effective
then the injection procedure is about 15 minutes
How should I prepare myself before treatment ?
1. Stop all products that contain aspirin, ibuprofen, Vitamin E and similar products 10 days before the procedure. This will decrease the chance of bruising.
2. Do not schedule important social activities, meetings, etc., immediately after the procedure. The majority of patients do not have any adverse effects from Botox injections. However, bruising and eyelid droop can occur rarely and you could be that patient.
3. Plan in advance. Do not wait until the last minute to get Botox in preparation for an important event, such as a wedding. We recommend getting Botox 2-4 weeks in advance of any important event.
4. Do your daily workout before your appointment for Botox.
How should i take care after Botox injecion ?
1. Do not exercise until the next morning.
2. Do not rub or irritate the injection sites. This can cause the Botox to seep into your eyelid and cause a droop. Wash your face gently. By the next morning, you can resume normal activity.
3. For the next one hour, contract the muscles that were treated by frowning, raising your eyebrows, smiling, and /or puckering.
4. If you have swelling or bruising on your face, apply cool compresses.
5. Do not do any facial treatment , facial massage or laser two weeks after Botox treatment
what is the side effect from Botox injection ?
serious complication from Professional Botox injection is quite rare
but still have possible complication such as
The most common adverse reactions are
Glabellar Lines: eyelid ptosis (3%)
Lateral Canthal Lines: eyelid edema (1%)
which all will reversible with in few weeks
For more information contact